[AD] Ok, here's the DGA 2 driver

I was able to reach Sourceforge again, so I've successfully created the diffs;
here's the zip file containing them.

Experimenting with my driver, I've found some strange problems:
1) When using GFX_AUTODETECT, the DGA 2 driver is only used if specified color
depth is equal to the current desktop depth, otherwise the Xwin driver is
chosen. It's strange because the DGA 2 driver works with any color depth if you
select it manually. And if you're wondering, the DGA 2 driver appears before
the Xwindows one in the X drivers list...
2) When running the test program in 8bit mode, clicking on the scrolling
test menu option hangs the system; in any other color depth it works nicely, but
with 8 bit color it forces me to reboot... I've examined the problem, but
I've not yet been able to track the bug; I'm tempted to think it's a
fault of the XFree DGA implementation... but I'll continue to look at my code.

These diff files (and the xdga2.c file) will add support for DGA 2, but it will
not be compiled by default, 'cause the ALLEGRO_XWINDOWS_WITH_XF86DGA2 flag is
not set.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx