[AD] some comments about the mingw32 build

The mingw32 build patches a lot of stuff and this can be a problem for
users with the "wrong" headers. I suggest that the attached file is
using instead of the almngw32.h in Henriks zip archive. No big changes
it just limits some of the patches to the time the library is built
(ALLEGRO_SRC is defined).

In the zip archive is the type checking often bypassed with (void *)
feeling little guilty about that did I some changes of the declaration
of some stuff.
Anyone interested can find the archive at:
http://sites.netscape.net/zaqhaq/mingbuild4.zip
It does not fix anything and may very well introduce some new error(s)
so this is perhaps something that should wait.

Peter