Re: [AD] file selector behavior - call me stupid

Yes, call me stupid, because there is sorting in fsel.c on lines 534-549
(CVS version of course) :

      for (c=0; c<flist->size; c++) {
         if (ugetat(flist->name[c], -1) == OTHER_PATH_SEPARATOR) {
            if (attrib & FA_DIREC)
               if (ustrfilecmp(s, flist->name[c]) < 0)
                  break;
         }
         else {
            if (attrib & FA_DIREC)
               break;
            if (ustrfilecmp(s, flist->name[c]) < 0)
               break;
         }
      }

      for (c2=flist->size; c2>c; c2--)
         flist->name[c2] = flist->name[c2-1];

This answers all your questions (directories first and insensitivness).
Could be easily modified, for example case sensitivity on systems other
than DOS/Win and disabling of sorting directories first (just remove test
for FA_DIREC).

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh