Re: [AD] TGA palette patch

Vincent Penquerc'h <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This makes me remember the TGA loader can't load RLE compressed
> TGA files.

It can, but it has problems with, in particular, Gimp-produced TGAs.
I originally did fix this (at the same time breaking upside-down
images), but then I reread the spec which says that RLE packets
should not wrap across scanlines.

What the Gimp does is not *wrong*, just depreciated.  I hope to add
an option to let it save more conservative TGAs, unless it's already
present in the unstable branch.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
The steady state of disks is full. -- Ken Thompson