Re: [AD] segfaulting on bad midis + workaround

On Sun, Jun 18, 2000 at 05:06:22PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> > detecting this error, if it only occurs because of a corrupted
> > datafile.  Secondly, even if we should detect this error and do
> > something safe, I think the most we should do is return an error
> > to the program (and not play the MIDI) and let it handle the
>
> Okay, then even this way, patch attached.

This is what I had in mind, yes -- I prefer this.  Anyone else
have opinions here?

> BTW, some routines seem to be pretty slow in DGA, even slower than in
> X-Window-graphics, eg. the fade routines.

DGA doesn't work at all for me; I'm waiting to have time to
debug it, but there are too many other things I want to do
first.

George

--
Random project update:
09/05/2000: Libnet 0.10.8 uploaded -- a few bugfixes