[AD] Addition to my previous patch (no sort option for datafiles)

I forgot that, which wuold sort a datafile when adding an object
even if the nosort option was set.
Although, I'd like the option to be off by default, to keep the
same behavior by default, but I can't get it to work. Setting
the D_SELECTED flag in the main dialog array does not work,
although it should. I'll have another look at it when I have
time, which means probably not in the next few days at least.
So if in the meantime someones want to have a look at it ....

2703c2703,2704
<        datedit_sort_datafile(*df);
---

--