[AD] no sort option addition

Hi

I just added that this weekend: it provides an option to the
grabber and dat utilities to *not* sort datafiles.
It is handy when you have (like me) a map editor that
can't be proprocessed (it's not text), so the indices
of objects in the datafile should stay the same when
you add other objects. This solution is the cleanest
one to my problem (not requiring another indirection),
and it might be of use to somebody else.
Patch made from a heavily modified 3.9.30.
In particular, you will need a previous patch (if only
one) of mine, posted to AD as well (about specifying
which properties to not strip...).

--
Lyrian