[AD] DRAW_MODE_OR now with patch

Von: Isaac Cruz <icruzbal@xxxxxxxxxx>

>diff -ruN [oldallegro dir] [newallegro dir] > [name of patch]
>
>make sure you don't include binary files, you can know which files are
different
>with:
>
>diff -rq [oldallegro dir] [newallegro dir]

Hoops! After searching for the diff utility and downloading it, I finally
managed to produce a diff. Anyway, thank you for the little diff-guide. And
I forgot to thank Gregorz for the tip with the colorblender. Yes, I could
use an rgb-map to simulate OR even in 8 bpp, but I really think the native
OR would be faster :-)

The patch that I am posting now contains this:

   - OR drawing mode for hline in 8 bpp color mode for the i386
     assember "h-liner"
     (DJGPP, plus perhaps Linux in plain VGA?)

   - corrected polygon rendering for POLY_TYPE_FLAT
     (see my previous post about Allegro's polygon renderer)

I would like to know if I did everything alright in producing the diff.
Does it work?