Re: [AD] ASM Porting

I've been trying to look for a workaround (I'm trying to build Allegro
under Borland C++Builder, which like Watcom uses the OMF file format
rather than DJGPP's COFF), but I haven't had much time recently because of
schoolwork.  I tried to use objdump combined with att2intl, but some of
the opcodes don't disassemble properly.  (For example, some of the cmpl's
disassemble as cmpl 0x0, $something which obviously isn't right.)  So when
I get some time I'm going to try to use the objdump source to make a quick
hack that disassembles everything into opcodes (.db xxx, xxx, xxx etc.)
plus the labels and see how NASM takes to that.