Re: [AD] Reading config strings var="val"

Stepan Roh <sroh7497@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I did an enhancement to src/config.c:get_config_string() to be able to
> use var="val" syntax in config files.

I'm not so sure that this is a good idea: the config string reading
already handles strings containing spaces, so there is no need to quote
them, and stripping out the quotes might not be such a great idea if the
user is actually wanting to read a string with quotes around it! (I can
imagine that happening with the translation messages, for instance).

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."