[AD] Two 3.9.31 patches

Hi, here are two patches for things that didn't make it into
3.9.31, in case they were overlooked.

The first is something I don't think I sent before -- a patch to
`makefile.in' causing it to install all the headers from the
build tree's `include' directory.  Maybe we should cut this down
to specifically `linalleg.h' and/or `xalleg.h', depending upon
what's enabled.

The second is a patch Gunter Ladwig sent, against the Windows
code, which is needed for AllegroGL to work in Windows.  I don't
use Windows so I can't test it, but his existing patch applied
with just two hunks adjusted so it ought to work still.  Maybe
you want to check it first.

George