Re: [AD] Oups....fixed my keyboard patch

Shawn Hargreaves <shawn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What exactly are you doing that readkey() and key[] can't provide?

I've done mini (=incomplete) ports of Wolf3d, Quake and Descent 2 to
Allegro.  The callbacks are very useful for this kind of work
(ie. filling out weird game-specific input structures or gluing two
incompatible parts together).  Sometimes it's just useful to know when
a key press/release occurs.

Re the patch: I haven't had any problems with the modifier keys.  The
keys get passed as they should.  (I'm talking about a standard US
mapping though).

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/
"There are no passengers on spaceship Free Software - we are all the crew."