Re: [AD] ustrrchr()

Sven Sandberg <ssven@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Is the policy to have unicode-aware equivalents to all ANSI string
> functions?

Just all the useful ones, eg. there is no point having both index() and
strchr(). Although we do seem to be pretty close to the full ANSI set...

> If so, here's ustrrchr().

Cool, thanks!

It's strange how I never used to use any of the ANSI string functions
other than strcpy(), strcat(), and strlen(), but now everything is in
Unicode, suddenly all the other searching and splitting routines become
really handy, since you can't so easily just twiddle the characters
yourself :-)

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."