[AD] linear_blit16 with mmx done

I was working in mmx version of _liner_blit16 and this is complete. The allegro test reports a new blit time 50% more fast than old blit version.

I use DGJPP for this tests and the mmx version seems work fine with all the tests and examples.
I work in a 32bit aligment of masked_blit16, 20% faster.
Now i am testing this stuff with windows version, compiled with MSVC 6.0.

Before this weekend I apport the stuff, and a doc with porfile results and changes.

SASK

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en español.