Re: [AD] Compiling errors with Allegro 3.9.29 shared/debug version.

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Shawn Hargreaves wrote:
> > However, compiling with
> >
> > # ./configure  --enable-shared --enable-dbglib --enable-dbgprog --enable-shareprog
> >
> > gave:
> > lib/unix/liballd.so.3: undefined reference to `SEQ_PGM_CHANGE'

Ok. That is fixed now. The problem is that I somehow broke my /usr/include
asm and linux links, which weren't pointing to the linux kernel source.

However, there's another issue. If I configure with the above line, the
linux/fb.h file get's correctly detected, but later I don't have fb
support => GFX_SAFE fails as user.

I made "make distclean;./configure;make depend;make tests/test", and
having that compile the statical version allowed me again to have a
working fb driver. Looks like the fb is not being linked in the shared
libraries :-?

BTW, if after that I run "make install" as root, after the installation,
the makefile tries to build the whole Allegro, something I didn't ask
for...

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz - gradha@xxxxxxxxxx
Gogosoftware - http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/

 WinError 001: Windows loaded - System in danger.