[AD] WinAllegro can't set gfx mode

Hey,

I am using the latest Allegro WIP ( 3.9.28 ), MSVC 6 and the Direct X 6.2
SDK ( I think ). My GFX board is a Voodoo 2000 with the latest drivers from
the 3dfx homepage. I have Direct X 7 installed.

I can't start _any_ Allegro program which incorporates GFX. When I start
TEST.EXE it says, "Failed to set GFX_SAFE", other programs just say "Unable
to find a suitable driver" when setting the GFX mode. Has anyone else such
problems? Has this already been fixed or is it essential to have the DX 7
SDK when I have DX7 installed?

cya
Jörg