RE: [AD] Addition suggestion: scare_mouse_area

>Do you think a routine based on scare_mouse but with coordinates info
>would be useful to the lib ?

Sorry, I realize too late I might not be explanatory enough:
The prototype for this would be:
void scare_mouse_area(BITMAP *bmp,int x,int y,int w,int y);
It scares the mouse if and only if the mouse pointer in fully
or partially contained in the thus defined area of the given
BITMAP. Otherwise, it freezes it only.
Any comments on this ?

Cheers !

--vp

Windows is slow and crashaholic ? Linux is too hard to learn ? Try BeOS
!