Re: [AD] Mouse wheels

>Kevin J Dickerson <sparky42@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> Hi. I'm using a USB Intellimouse, which is an excellent mouse, but
>> apparently does not have full support in Allegro - specifically, the
>> wheel is useless. Any plans on adding wheel support?
>
>Unlikely ever to happen in DOS, because the int 0x33 driver interface
>doesn't support it, and I doubt that Microsoft will ever add that.

Is it be possible for DOS programs running under Windows?

http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
>"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."

I have a wheel mouse (MS IntelliMouse PS/2). AFAIK, the wheel is recognized
 as buttons 3(click),4(up) and 5(down) or vice versa. I don't have enough
info to
try to do this but If someone decides to do it, I can help test it.

Pavlos