[AD] Mouse setup patch

This patch lets the user select and configue a mouse using the
config file, and adds mouse selection and detection code to the
setup program.

The detection code is probably only relevant to the Linux
version, which sometimes has to parse raw mouse data.  It
invites the user to move the mouse around, and sees which
of the protocols the mouse might be using.

I changed the popup system in the setup program too, because
popup_bitmap was pointless otherwise, as far as I could see.
Maybe I misunderstood it though.

Please Cc any replies to me.

--
George