Re: [AD] GUI system

GodOfWar <varobert@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Could the check box procedure be modified so that the check box be to the
> left of the text instead of to the right ? I would propose using d1

Done.

> Also, would it be possible to split D_DISABLED into something like
> D_INACTIVE and D_GREYEDOUT. What I would like to do is a self
> hiding/unhiding button.

How you draw your objects is entirely up to you. Store your greyed out state
information somewhere else (in one of the object fields, or using a D_USER
flag), and then modify your display code to know about this.

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."