Re: [AD] Linux headers problem

Stepan Roh <sroh7497@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I have Slackware 4.0 and there were 2 problems with linux headers (against
> Allegro 3.9.20 WIP).
>
> 1. header <sys/io.h> is not there, but removing is safe.

Where are your ioperm() and iopl() functions declared in the Linux headers,
then? (do a grep for them in /usr/include).

> 2. there is no #define for MMAP_FAILED (or how is it) although manpage for
> mmap() say it.  I think that's bug in Slack (I wrote this #define to
> <linux/mmap.h> and it is working now).

Fun. I _really_ need to learn more about how to set up autoconf :-)

Thanks for the report.

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."