[AD] Lockup

In the Windows port my computer locks up on Allegro 3.9.24 Release

I have not investigated it yet because its very hard to find something
like this when you have to reboot everytime.

I'll be able to start providing BeOS updates again next week, the past
two weeks have been really busy for me ^_^

--
           Phoenix -- President of The Artistic Intuition Company
       Caelius * Mirror Reflex * Runica * X-Domain * Infinite Realms