Re: [Galette-discussion] Events plugin

Hello,

Le 11/02/2023 à 14:50, jim/cluchey a écrit :
Hi

I think I have found a bug in the Events plugin.
[...]
Test Environment :
Galette core v0.9.6.1
Galette-events V1.5.0
PHP 8.1

I guess this is the problem: this is npot compatible with PHP 8.1.

[...]
changing line 636
from
$date = new \DateTime($this->date);
$date = new \DateTime($this->date ?? "");

This should have be the solution; but looking at the code, we can see that "$this->date" is never set. It probably should be replaced with "$this->booking_date", which should never be null because it's mandatory.

Try that and tell me if it solves the issue.

Are you able to address this problem in a mini version update of the plugin ?

There is no plugin update planned right now.

++
--
Johan

--