[Galette-discussion] Error l&#039

I meet exactly the same error when I try to assign someone as the responsible of a group (even after having erased the errored plugins).

I do not know what to do…

De : michel.lemonier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <michel.lemonier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : jeudi 29 décembre 2022 14:04
À : 'users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Plugins error

Hi,

I am a new user. I try to instal official plugins (event management). The installation is ok until I try to initialise the data base in the plugins configuration module. I receive the error message (in french but easily understandable) : Une erreur est survenue lors de l&#039;affichage de l&#039;interface d&#039;initialisation de la base de données :(

Same pb and same error message with all other plugins (events, objectlending…)

Any idea to overcome it ?

Many thanks

Michel Lemonier

www.srd-yachtclub.fr