Re: [Galette-discussion] Upgrade 9.3 to 9.6.1

Hi Thierry

Thanks for your message.  Having no previous experience with the in-app upgrade, I am not willing to risk running it on a production system.

So after my last message, I deleted v 9.6 on the test platform and installed v 9.3. with the appropriate version of the events plugin  (files are still available in the galette archives.).

I then placed a copy of the production db on the test platform and this works fine.

I am now set to test the in-app upgrade process using the test platform.  I guess this will work OK, but I am not clear on how the plugin update will work in parallel.  More news on this later.

Cordialement

Jim Cluchey