[Galette-discussion] Installation of a Galette events plugin

Hi

I installed a test version of galette 9.6 on a Linux platform (Ubuntu 20.04, Apache, MariaDB etc).  This works fine.  Then I download and extract V 1.5 of the events plugin.  The Galette plugins page says the plugin is present.

When I activate the plugin, on the database installation popup,  I get the following error :

"Une erreur est survenue lors de l'affichage de l'interface d'initialisation de la base de données :("

Anyone have some idea how to fix ?

--

Cordialement

Jim Cluchey