Re: [Galette-discussion] Update error from version 0.8.2.1

Thanks for the crash: Fatal error: Cannot use 'Null' as class name as it is reserved in /var/www/legtux.org/users/lifsvernd/www/galette/includes/Analog-1.0.0.git876d8a3bb/Analog/Handler/Null..php on line 14
So the point is when you install a new version, it does want to update…

Benjamin

Le mercredi 21 mars 2018 à 23:13:47 UTC+2, Johan <johan@xxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Le 21 mars 2018 20:42:44 GMT+01:00, Leduc Benjamin <giby_the_kid@xxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>Hi, I tried to upgrade galette to 0.9 from 0.8.2.1. It does not propose
>that version in the installing process, and I get an error: ALTER TABLE
>galette_adherents ADD parent_id int(10) unsigned DEFAULT NULLHow to
>correct it?
>
>Thanks in advance
>Benjamin

Hi,

No database update is required. Just update files and use Galette.

Regards,
Johan
Johan

--