[HackerSpace] Fwd: [Acolab/Contact] Thesis Research - 5 minute survey (among Fab Lab participants)

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: [Acolab/Contact] Thesis Research - 5 minute survey (among Fab Lab participants)
Date : Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:42:39 +0300
De : Melike Muhur <melike.muhur@xxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : Pour contacter l'Acolab <contact@xxxxxxxxx>
Pour : contact@xxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I am studying on my master thesis in the department of Industrial Product
Design at Istanbul Technical University, in Turkey.

I would be glad if you take my thesis survey about Fab Lab and Open Design.
It is prepared in order to be conducted among Fab Lab participants.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mUQIEC-o7eZk1m_ZEYnzL6RnBAMMd7WC733wuMIAdzw/viewform

Fab Lab participants; the volunteers, the employees, individual users,
commercial ones, and so on who knows and uses fab lab at least for one
time. So, if you have any platform, mail group or any communication way for
the participants of your Lab, please share the survey also with them.

I also, have another survey for Open Design community members. I would be
glad if you can recommend any open design community mail group or web
platform.

Thanks and regards,

Melike Mühür

nemedesign.com

Isik University * Research Assistant
Istanbul Technical University * MSc student
*Industrial Product Designer*

Ä°stanbul * Turkey