[translations] German wiki

Dear Francisco Vila,

I am relatively new to Lilypond but already a big fan.

I would like to update the german documentation (manual and more, probably),
and Harm, whom i contacted first via the german forum, told me i should start with getting in contact with you.

I already subscribed to the translations mailing list, and had a short look in the introduction for translators, but nothing more.

I did some experiments with coding, but to say i'm experienced would be an exaggeration.
I am not sure how much programmer's knowledge is needed.

However, looking forward and
Best regards,

Caspar