Re: [translations] Pushes to stable/2.20 branch

Le 04/04/2020 à 18:28, David Kastrup a écrit :

I might have mentioned it already, but could everyone please make it a
habit to push additional work for the stable branch to the
translation-staging branch rather than directly to stable/2.20?
Otherwise I do not have a chance to block problematic commits from
stable/2.20 before everybody else gets them.

Sorry if you've in mind the Esperanto po file I fetched from the FTP, but it has nothing to do with docs or web. BTW I've cherry-picked it for staging in order not to forget Felipe Castro's work for the master branch.

Cheers,
--
Jean-Charles