Re: [translations] Anything missing for 2.21.0?

Le 29/03/2020 à 18:59, David Kastrup a écrit :
Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

But, please, pick up the po files I mentioned (ca, da, de, eo, es, fr,
it, ja, nl, sv) which are in advance on stable/2.20. As I work on
local clones (one per branch), I can copy them and push onto staging
(they come from different commits and with some overwrites) if you
mind.

I'd be happy for you to do this since I don't have an idea how
stable/devel play out with regard to the po files.

Done as f4ee267ae276d02779dac178b825b55cd67510b6 on staging.

Pizza just out of the oven, have to go for it.

Cheers,
--
Jean-Charles