[translations] Re: Final 2.20.0 countdown to rollout

Le 29/02/2020 à 02:04, David Kastrup a écrit :

I've merged to stable/2.20.  I'd say that Phil has the green light
to start rolling 2.20 from Saturday noon UTC, and he has green light
to upload on Sunday noon UTC. That leaves us with some window for release-blocking objections (other than the obvious blocker of GUB refusing to build, of course) without wasting too much effort. Or
time.

Too bad that I missed the window between Federico's last update and the merge into stable/2.20. I would have liked an up to date translations status page before building the release and reflect what has been done between May 2019 and now.

I think it should even be part of the process, like I did some years ago with the integration of "PO: update template".

Cheers, and thanks to all the participants,
--
Jean-Charles