Re: [translations] Uh, are we done yet for 2.20 ?

Il giorno mar 25 feb 2020 alle 23:43, David Kastrup <dak@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

 El 25/2/20 a las 15:46, David Kastrup escribió:
 Hi,
 I have seen a few commits on the translations branch (which I can
 merge
to stable). But I haven't seen anything akin to an explicit go-ahead.
 What's the situation on the translations front?  Anything you'd
 rather
 want to see added/changed before we release 2.20?
 All the best

 My check-translation script gives 54 files needing some work. Full
 diff is 9537 lines long. In a week or less I can cope.

Amazing.

I have 16 files and 5386 diff lines left to check.
I think and hope to be ready before Friday.
I will let you know