Re: [translations] German Changes translation for stable/2.20

Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Le 21/02/2020 à 19:15, David Kastrup a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> I need to get to a rehearsal right now and don't quite know what to
>> do
>> with it and/or whether it is the correct form.
>> Could anybody check?  And if it's ok enough, check in possibly?
>>

> I'll have a look at it (Habe ich nicht deutsch gesprochen seit 2001,
> als mein Bruder in Bayreuth wohnte…) but neither for the wordings nor
> grammar.
>
> I think you didn't run, in order just to get German and English docs
> (it takes 26 min. on my 4 cores, the longest being generating
> collated-files):

I apologize but I was already late for the rehearsal, make doc had
bombed out a few times in de/changes and I fixed the problems, just to
have it bomb out right again.  When it suddenly ran on for several
minutes while I was packing the rest of my stuff I wrote the Email and
sent it, then put my accordion case on my back and went off the
approximately 6km to the rehearsal, arriving just in time with the
others.

I see now that it ended up after all with

Please check the logfile

  /usr/local/tmp/lilypond/Documentation/de/changes.splittexi.log

for errors

Maybe because parallel make decided to pursue something else for some
reason for a change?  No idea.

So I had had some reasonable hope that the compilation would have gone
through.  Sorry for that.

You say, I should commit it?  Which branch?  Translations presumably?

Thanks
David

--
David Kastrup