Re: [translations] 2.20 release looming

Le 09/10/2018 à 12:13, David Kastrup a écrit :

Hi,

I've just prepared the stable/2.20 branch for release 2.19.83 (when Phil
has the time) by cherry-picking a number of commits.  No
translation-relevant commits are supposed to be added any more before
2.20.0 gets released which should be rather soonish unless there are
really urgent matters.  So now would be a good time to catch up on any
outstanding translations that have a reasonable chance to be concluded
timely.

Would you mind if I merge stable/2.20 into translation when Phil has finished the build, and then have a "check-translation" in order to be synchro with English?

By the way, I'll be offline Thursday and Friday.
--
Jean-Charles