Re: [translations] More Catalan translations

Il giorno mar 31 gen 2017 alle 17:25, Federico Bruni <fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Il giorno lun 30 gen 2017 alle 15:00, Walter Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
I find useful displaying on the terminal prompt when there are changes in the work tree or the git index: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Git_quick_reference#Display_current_branch_in_bash Walter, if you had this enabled, you would have seen an asterisk on the prompt. Well, if you use LilyDev you should have it already.. but maybe you didn't know what the asterisk means?
Thanks, Federico, I did notice the prompt but did not realize it could be used for that.

I see.. perhaps I may launch a browser at the end of lilydev setup script and show a brief explanation for this

For the records, I've just sent a patch which adds instructions in the Contributor Guide: