Re: [translations] Problems in hungarian website build

2017. márc. 28. dátummal, 17:28 időpontban Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx> írta:

The "Unable to find node” warnings are reported because the the referred nodes do not yet exist in the Hungarian translations of the books. What should I do in this case to fall back to the original English versions of the nodes?

Just put @untranslated as the body of the section.

Sorry, I was misunderstandable: I didn’t even start the translation of those books. What should I do in this case?

BTW, why are there so many repeated @translationof in templates.itely
and tweaks.itely?

I don’t know, I fixed them in the translation branch, but I can’t push because of:

ssh: connect to host git.sv.gnu.org port 22: Connection refused

and the repository exists.

I checked my SSH keys on https://savannah.gnu.org/my/admin/editsshkeys.php, so this should work. What could be the problem?