[translations] Re: Make failng in translation branch

* Federico Bruni, fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [19/01/17 12:09]:
> Il giorno gio 19 gen 2017 alle 8:56, Walter Garcia-Fontes
> <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> > I'm trying "make" in the translation branch to test some new
> > translations of mine, and I'm getting the below error.

[... errors deleted  ...]
> > /home/wgarcia/lilypond-git/stepmake/stepmake/generic-targets.make:6:
> > recipe for target 'all' failed
> > make: *** [all] Error 2
> >

> Have you tried cleaning and reconfigure?
>
> make clean
> ./autogen.sh
> make

Thanks, I tried it but it didn't help. I ended up saving my changes,
recreating the branch and recopying the changes. Now it works.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat