Re: [translations] Lilypond.org not showing correctly Catalan translations

Il giorno mer 27 lug 2016 alle 17:47, Walter Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
I've been checking the links once I browse lilypond.org using the
Catalan Language. Most of them are broken, for instance in

http://lilypond.org/learning.ca.html

the link

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/learning/index.ca.html

says "Not found" despite the fact that (I believe) that I completed
the translations within the Documentation/ca/learning directory.

Is this normal or there is something broken for the Catalan language?

Hi Walter

The new translations are added to the development version (currently 2.19), so you should browse them from:
http://lilypond.org/development.ca.html

Your translated manual is under v2.19/...