Re: [translations] make CHECKED_FILES not working

I was checking this old message

* Jean-Charles Malahieude, lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx [24/12/14 17:59]:
> Since I usually compile before checking, I run in emacs
>
> C-x C-d ~/GIT/Traduc/Documentation/
> M-x compile
> command: make ISOLANG=fr NO_COLOR=1 check-translation > ../../chktrans
>
> and then open ~/GIT/chktrans as a base.

since I want to check my current translation to see how updated it is.

I was trying this. First I was getting an error that I didn't have
permission to write ../../checktrans, so I changed it to ~/checktrans,
since I don't know exactly where this was trying to write. After doing
this I get:

make: *** No rule to make target 'check-translation'.  Stop.

I have my git repository in

/data/lilypong/lilypond-git

and I have my build in:

/data/lilypong/lilypond-git/build

I'm opening emacs in this last directory, and I haven't made any "make
clean" or "make doc-clean". I've tried with different directories in
the line:
C-x C-d ...

but I don't know what this first command is supposed to do.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes