Re: [translations] Error in generate-documentation.log

Le 01/02/2015 20:10, Walter Garcia-Fontes a écrit :
* Jean-Charles Malahieude, lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx [29/01/15 20:41]:
AFAIK it builds cleanly.

Not for me.

Still working on these, I'm getting now few warning on broken cross
references, but still getting some. For instance in
learning/tutorial.itely I have a menu, with associated node called
"Indicació de compàs". Further down I have

@rusernamed{Time signature,Indicació de compàs}

since I have translated that reference.

But I'm still getting:

WARNING: Unable to find node 'Indicació de compàs' in book notation.

We have a node in learning/tutorial.itely that gets the same name as in notation/rhythms.itely but there won't be any problem once you'll have dealt with rhythms. It's just a warning -- as a matter of fact, I've plenty of those warnings concerning "internals" or "snippets" -- and it doesn't break the build.

I also see some @notation{Indicació de compàs} but those aren't cross
references, right?

This one is like @emph or @strong or @code, just a way to present what is embraced. Have a look at CG-5.4 Texinfo introduction and usage policy

Any hint on where to look to fix this is greatly appreciated,

I don't know about other editors, but emacs allows you to see the "sectioning" (see CG-5.9.4 Translations management policies).

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles