Re: [translations] make CHECKED_FILES not working

> Hey translators
>
> Does this work for you?
>
> make CHECKED_FILES=MY_LANGUAGE/manual/foo.itely check-translation
>
> From:
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/documentation-translation-maintenance
>
> It doesn't here.
>
> $ make CHECKED_FILES=it/learning/templates.itely check-translation

This works under Documentation/

Yes, I was in Documentation/

> ISOLANG= /usr/bin/python -tt ../scripts/auxiliar/check_translation.py

Here I obtain
import langdefs
ImportError: No module named langdefs

even after

make -C python/

which usually works. So, no idea at the moment.

I'm on my desktop at work now and I get the following on a file which is currently out-of-date:

$ cd Documentation
$ make CHECKED_FILES=it/changes.tely check-translation
ISOLANG= /usr/bin/python -tt ../scripts/auxiliar/check_translation.py
langdefs.py: warning: lilypond-doc gettext domain not found.

'ISOLANG=' is empty. Is it expected? If I use ISOLANG=it I get the diff of all translated files.

The warning doesn't matter, I guess. I tried fixing this way but didn't work:

$ export LYDOC_LOCALEDIR=$LILYPOND_GIT/Documentation/po
$ echo $LYDOC_LOCALEDIR
/home/fede/lilypond-git/Documentation/po
$ make CHECKED_FILES=changes.tely check-translation