[translations] Error in make doc: learning.texi

I'm working in the translations in the learning directory of
Documentation. I'm getting this error:

Runaway argument?
{ca_\finish }\else \globaldefs = 1 \input txi-ca.tex \fi \closein 1
\endgroup \
ETC.
../learning.texi:15: Paragraph ended before
\documentlanguagetrywithoutunderscor
e was complete.
<to be read again>
                   \par
l.15

?
../learning.texi:15: Emergency stop.
<to be read again>
                   \par
l.15

../learning.texi:15:  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file
produced!
Transcript written on learning.log.
/usr/bin/texi2dvi: pdfetex exited with bad status, quitting.

But I can't see anything wrong in line 15 of learning.tely. Is there
anything to be changed somewhere else that is producing this error?

In any case I haven't finished the translations in this directory, if
it is just a matter of translating all the files of this directory
please ignore.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat