[translations] This one ok to push?

Please take a quick look at
Issue 3588: Patch: Track move of grammar to CG (issue 3015) in German
translation
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3588>

and the corresponding Rietveld review
<URL:http://codereview.appspot.com/14160044>

Is that ok to push?  The only commit id I updated was for
Documentation/de/notation.tely and it seems like this was all that was
changed in the original since the last recorded translation.

We are straightening out problems with the build system and the
continued inclusion of the grammar (which was removed to the contributor
guide in the English original) is not helpful.

--
David Kastrup