[translations] Re: new translated snippets don't appear after 'make doc'

Nevermind, this morning I waked up with the solution in mind:

touch Docunmentation/snippets/*.ly
make doc

then makesnippets is called.
Touching the directory doesn't work, you have to touch every single file.

Sorry for the noise,
Federico