Re: [translations] Git translation branch policy change: merge with and from stable/2.16

Il 15/08/2012 19:30, John Mandereau ha scritto:
 From now on, translation branch at the repository on Savannah should no
longer be merged with master and into staging; instead, it should be
merged with stable/2.16.  This will be so until activity on stable/2.16
drops, that is, when changes in documentation cease to be backported, or
when you translators have reached some well-defined goal (for example,
achieve a full translation of some manual), or when 2.16 releases stop.

This also means that all the commits in translation branch will be backported to 2.16.1, right?

There's no need to disturb David, right?

I'm asking because I've just committed a patch that should be backported:
16bf0d2978f9b18b935e22a4c8e31e4b2c321797

Branching makes me still scratch my head (especially at night).
--
Federico