Re: [translations] Doc-ja: full update

Le 13/08/2012 11:27, Yoshiki Sawada disait :
Hello John and all,

I've just finished updating Doc-ja.
Can I still send a patch for updating Doc-ja?

I've checked my translation has no wrong commit and does not
stop compilation.
I want to apply this patch to the source because Doc-ja has currently
long log from "make ISOLANG=ja check-translation".

I attached the patch to this message.
Please apply it when there are time before finalizing translations.

It compiles fine with me.
Pushed on Translation as
a0077273ac8bf29ae472c8712bc78a02d138f898

Sicne I'm not very comfortable with cherry-picking, I let John do it (as well as mine from Saturday).

Cheers,
Jean-Charles