[translations] Working on German translation...

Hi translators,

my time is really limited but I will try hard to get the docs translated for 2.16. So far I am quite far into notation, learning is done, so there are only quite large changes in running and extending left. My last pull is from 13th of August, how should I pull from now on? I understood translation branch will be on par with 2.16 stable branch so I can just pull and translate what I find?

How long will the translationbranch now be merged with stable?

thanks
Till