Re: [translations] Warnings from make website

On 24/07/2012 01:57, Francisco Vila wrote:
I obtain the following warnings in some websites, please try to fix
them at your earliest convenience.

BTW, I've learned that if you look at Documentation/XX/*.log files you can find some other interesting warnings.
In my case, I have some @ruser nodes not translated, for example:

$ cat learning.splittexi.log
WARNING: Unable to find node 'I contesti' in book notation.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Creare i contesti' in book notation.

The warnings "Unable to find node ... in book snippets" are related to this bug:

But I'll fix the others in the next patch.
Ciao
--
Federico