Re: [translations] Auto-merging translations and master

Il giorno mar, 05/06/2012 alle 11.07 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> It would be a time-saver for me. But imagine that translations has a
> compile stopper and I am not reacheable for 48 hours. Would it mean 24
> alert messages?

It should mean an alert message every time a new commit is pushed into
translation, i.e. if translation doesn't build, a new build of
translation branch won't be attempted until a new commit is pushed to
it; this way it shouldn't overwhelm lilypond-auto with a repeated
identical failure at every change of staging branch.

Cheers,
John